Friday, April 2, 2010

71/2 habits video excercise

I watched the 7 1/2 habits of learning and found it very interesting. I do believe that I have become a life-long learner over the years as I grow older. It always seems like there is so much out there to learn that it is sometimes hard to focus on one thing long enough to learn it.

I think the easy habit to do would be pick a goal, but then again the hardest to actually narrow it down to what goal I would like to start with. As a graphic designer, there are so many interesting things in my career field to learn about that are being done, and the technology is a life-long learning process in itself.

I also have other hobbies that I like to do, such as art and sculpting, that I am interested in continuing to push myself in new directions and creativity. It is hard to find the time to work on those areas, and a lot of the time I find myself reluctant to work on it because I can't devote enough time to it as I would like.

I hope this answers the questions that were asked, and am interested in learning more and participating in this.

thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment